Below are some association updates relating to using the Legacy Centre and Parents volunteering at the front door.
1. The Municipality has modified the player flow at the Legacy Centre in Thedford. Attached is the updated map with the new flow. These changes are to help reduce congestion and make the tying/untying of skates a smoother process.
2. Please ensure that your child brings his/her own water bottle to practice. Players can not share water bottles, even if they are not putting their mouths on the spout.
3. As a member of the association, all parents are required to take their turn sitting at the front door of the arena ensuring that all players, coaches and spectators are properly signing into the arena and completing the required health assessments. If you have been scheduled for a specific date & time IT IS YOUR responsibility to either cover the shift or trade with someone. Canceling at the last minute or not showing up is not acceptable, and that puts the entire association at risk of not being able to use the arena facilities. If you have questions about this role and your responsibility please reach out to Lorna Nieuwenhuizen ([email protected]
4. If a player has a parent that is volunteering on the ice as a coach/helper then an additional parent/spectator is allowed to watch from the stands as well. This will still keep us within our limits of 25 individuals on the ice and 25 individuals in the stand per ice session.
5. Below is a link provided to us by Lambon Public health regarding actions around your child's health, symptoms, and actions. Lambton Public Health Fact Sheet
Map of Legacy Centre - COVID Flow - Version 2