Updated:April 21, 2023
Registration, Volunteer & Fundraising Details:
• All registration forms will be completed electronically this year. Please contact Heather George @ [email protected]
if you require assistance. All new players will require one parent to complete the respect in sport parent course prior to being able to register with our new HCR online system. Here is the link for the Respect in Sport Parent Course. https://omhahockeyparent.respectgroupinc.com/
Please see cost and registration information here: 2023-24_Registration_Information_(2).pdf
Here is the link to our registration portal
: Click Here
• Payment of registration fees will be made online through etransfers. Please send payment to [email protected]
. No Password is required. If you would like to apply for a payment plan, please contact Heather George at [email protected]
• At this time we are only requiring completion of online registration and payment to confirm player registration. On the date of the players first ice time each player will be required to bring the following documents to be allowed on the ice (all of these documents will be posted on the website).
• Medical form (attached)
• Volunteer cheques ~ 2 cheques per family (not per player) ~ ($500 dated January 1, 2024 & $500 dated March 31, 2024)
• Fundraising payments to be made - Post Dated Cheques ~ 2 payments per family (not per player) ~ ($100 dated January 1st, 2024 and $150 dated March 1st 2024
• Copy of birth certificate (if new to LSMHA)
** No player will be allowed to attend any tryout or skate without all requirements handed in. No exceptions. **
All families will be required to complete 2 (4 hour) volunteer positions in order to ensure that our organization continues to run smoothly. Volunteer opportunities will be posted on our website. Volunteer cheques will not be cashed as long volunteer requirements are met. 1 volunteer cheque to be worked off before January 1, and one to be worked off before April 30, 2024. Note: working the time clock and working the COVID door do NOT qualify as volunteer hours. Covid door and time clock / game sheet help are requirements in order to ensure that each team can function.
Refund policy to be posted as soon as possible. Please note that full refund will be issued prior to the first skate.