Hello Preds Families,
Here are some friendly reminders as we get ready to hit the ice!
Hello Preds Famlies!
We are so excited to see you all and get these players out on the ice! Our ice convenors are busy finalizing the schedule and it should be posted on our website soon. The first ice time for our skaters is tentatively set for Thursday, September 8th with our oldest skaters hitting the ice first. Please watch our website for scheduled ice times. From U9 - U18, we will be having 4 skills skates for all skaters, and then the start of tryouts for our rep teams.
A couple of housekeeping things. Please know that no skater will be allowed to attend any skate (practice, skills session, tryout, etc) without ALL registration information completed and provided. No exceptions. Please bring the information with you to your first skate. This includes:
- Complete payment in full for each player. If you haven't submitted payment, please etransfer payment to [email protected]. Please put your child's name in the comment section.
- Volunteer cheques (per family). Made payable to LSMHA. First cheque, $500 dated January 15, 2023. Second cheque, $500 dated March 31, 2023. Please put your child's name in the comment section.
- Fundraising Cheques (per family). Made payable to LSMHA. First cheque, $100 dated January 1, 2023. Second cheque, $150 dated March 1, 2023. Please put your child's name in the comment section.
- Copy of Birth Certificate (per player) (if new to LSMHA)
- Medical Information Sheet (per player) (click on the link) Medical Form
Here is the registration information that is posted on our website for clarification regarding registration cost, fundraising and volunteer information. Registration Information
Any questions, please don't hesitate to email Heather George at [email protected]
. Remember to continue watch our website! It is where we will post all of our updates and information 🙂