Sep 14, 2020 | Heather George | 931 views
Update for Friday, September 18, 2020
LSMHA is working diligently to finalize a return to hockey schedule.Please note that the following age categories are scheduled to skate on Friday, September 18th, 2020. We are working as diligently as possible to solidify icetime schedule and will post full schedule as soon as possible.
U7 (2014) - 5pm
U8 (2013) - 6pm
U9 (2012) - Please watch the website for updates - schedule to follow with possible
ice time Friday night.
U18 (2003, 2004 & 2005) Confirmed for Friday **** See notes below
Please note that the following age categories are scheduled to skate on Saturday, September 19th, 2020. We are working as diligently as possible to solidify icetime schedule and will post full schedule as soon as possible.
U9 (2012) - Please watch the website for updates - schedule to follow with possible ice time Saturday.
U11 (2010, 2011) - Confirmed Saturday
U13 (2008, 2009) - Confirmed Saturday
U15 (2006, 2007) - - Confirmed Saturday
- Please watch the website for confirmed ice times
- All ice times will be in FOREST
- All players are asked to bring the following paperwork to the first skate: (to be posted under registration tab)
• Completed registration form
• Medical form
• Rowan’s Law form
• Volunteer cheque #1
• Understanding of physical distancing and covid related procedures form
• Copy of birth certificate (if new to LSMHA)
- Players that have submitted payment, as of September 13, 2020 are rostered to skate.
All players that have not submitted payment will be placed in a grouping IF sufficient room.
If a division is full, player will be added onto a wait list.
- All players are asked to have one parent / guardian to attend a short meeting
outside the arena (Social distancing rules apply) to outline this years requirements.
**** Any midget player under the age of 18 will require a parent or guardian to attend the
to attend the parent meeting and submit the required paperwork.
For further questions, or wonderings of what to expect regarding Return to Hockey and
COVID guidelines, please consider completing this free course offered by OMHA: Click Here