Permission to Skate Forms, News (Lambton Shores Minor Hockey)

News Article
News Article Image
Mar 25, 2015 | Todd Rannie | 1721 views
Permission to Skate Forms
Any players wanting to try out for a higher level team for next season (i.e. AAA, A/AA, Junior) must ask for a Permission to Skate Form in order to participate in tryouts. According to OMHA regulations, you must register with your home center prior to being eligible to receive a Permission to skate form. If you are planning on attending tryouts with another team make sure you plan ahead and have your registration in and your permission form in advance to avoid disappointment.

Timbits Hockey
Tim Hortons Timbits Hockey
Sarnia Jackpot City
Lambton Shores Minor Hockey would like to say THANK YOU to Jackpot city for supporting minor hockey. Your support helps LSMHA deliver programs and cover ice costs. Thank you again!